Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Playlist- Heartache

That heavy feeling you get in your chest when you're lonely and sad, that pressure you feel, it's what I call a heartache. Lately, that's all I've felt, caused by fights and rejection, I feel hollow and detached. This music is what I turn on when I just want to wallow in self-loathing and disenchantment. Enjoy.




  • Wash. - St. South Remix - Bon Iver
  • Sex- The 975
  • Yayo- Lana Del Rey
  • Changing of The Seasons- Two Door Cinema Club
  • 2am- A.M. Kidd
  • Over My Dead Body- Drake
  • Twenty Eight- The Weeknd
  • Coming Home- Part II- Skylar Grey
  • Fall For Your Type- Jamie Foxx, Drake
  • Pompeii- Bastille
  • How To Disappear Completely- Radiohead
  • Marvin's Room- Drake
  • Where Is My Mind?- Pixies
  • Bruises- Chairlift
  • Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran
  • Try- The Xx
  • Biting Down- Lorde
  • Far Away- Tyga, Chris Richardson
  • Words- Skylar Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment