Friday, September 27, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...

Daily odd compliments, everyone. Seriously. It doesn't get much better than this.


You may feel like the walls are closing in on you..
But thats okay.
Just means I don't have far to push you when I go in for a kiss.

I wish more things smelled like you.
Like all of my clothes.
Or some of my clothes,
and also my pillow.

I plan on bugging you everyday of the foreseeable future.

You're almost as awesome as boobs.
Like, so close.

Every time I think of you,
I'm like, "Welp, looks like I'm not sleeping tonight."

If you were a DumDum lollipop,
you'd be the mystery flavored one.
Because you always keep me guessing.
And I don't know what you taste like.


See?! So great. I bet you're visualizing somebody right now, just from reading those. I know I am... *blush*... Round of applause for DOC and also Fridays off from school :]

No comments:

Post a Comment